The Nellie McClung Foundation (NMF) was established through a Private Member's Bill, the Manitoba Legislature created a foundation that would erect a monument for Nellie McClung at the Legislature, serving to educate the public about her achievements. The monument was unveiled in 2010.
Since that time, the Nellie McClung Foundation has evolved and fulfilled its original mandate, to erect the monument, the Board of Directors have chosen to turn the NMF’s attentions to capacity building and engagement.
We are requesting a proposal for services based on the following specifications:
· Review of the current strategic plan, mission, values, vision and mandate
· Profile and situational assessment (assessment of current state and key issues facing the NMF)
· Set strategic priorities for the next 3 years
Desired Strategic Planning Outcomes:
· Revision and update of organizational mission, mandate, confirmation of identity, vision, priorities, goals and outcome measures
· Development of a long-term perspective, and capabilities to enable proactive response to growth opportunities
· Creation of a Community Outreach framework to ensure effective engagement with partners, key stakeholders, and the community.
Proposed project timeline
Clarifying questions to be submitted by March 15th, 2021
Response to Questions: March 22nd, 2021
RFP Submissions Deadline: midnight, April 1st, 2021
Contract awarded: April 15th, 2021
Work Plan due: May 15th, 2021
Final Presentation to the Board of Directors: October 15th, 2021
Budget: $20,000 - $25,000
Within the response, the vendor must describe:
1. Their approach to delivery of the Desired Strategic Planning Outcomes described above;
2. Past experience working with similar inclusive organizations;
3. The methods/philosophy that will be used to facilitate the strategic planning process;
4. How the planning results will be captured/reported; and
5. The overall fee for this project.
This project will be tendered at the discretion of the Nellie McClung Foundation. The Board and the Executive Director of the NMF will review and make a decision based on a weighted point system considering experience in the sector, plan to meet the proposal outcomes and best overall value for the product. Nothing in this request for proposal mandates that the NMF is obliged to award a contract under this RFP. Furthermore, should the NMF, in its sole discretion decide not to award a contract under this RFP, NMF may create a new RFP on the same subject as this RFP.
The NMF would like to thank you in advance for your time and attention to this matter. Should you have any questions and/or comments, please do not hesitate to contact Dana Driedger, Executive Director at email@example.com.
Please submit your quote via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midnight on April 1, 2021.